Monday 20 May 2013

Around Mongolia

Last night arrived back in UB after a very adventurous trip exploring some of Mongolia's vast countryside by 4 wheel drive with 2 friends, a very cautious/careful driver and helpful interpreter/great cook. More details to come when I've more time in Kyrgyzstan. Then the challenge will b 2 ad photos!

Thanks to those of u who have been in touch thro' blog or email so giving me ur email address. Discovered it's 40p/ text for me and free for u to receive it but cost from ur end will depend on ur network.

2 comments:

  1. Grear to get your news... Looking forward to seeing photos..have fun loading them up! We have had some sunshine this week although snow forecast..bye for now from Bonnie Scotland
    Sally. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you! I was In Aviemore yesterday(23/5) it was snowing!

    my new grandson is doing well! can't wait to see him on the 4th June.

    ReplyDelete